Please see below for information on upcoming housing dates and deadlines.
If you intend to cancel or return to College housing, or apply for an Inter-House Transfer, set up a time to meet with me (your House Administrator!) by emailing email@example.com, and I can walk you through what this means for you, your roommate(s), and your future housing accommodations.
For comprehensive information on College housing policies, deadlines, and requirements, please visit the Dean of Students Office Website.
Fall 2019 Returning Student Application Due Monday, February 11
If you are on-leave, studying abroad, or living off-campus and would like to return to College housing in the fall, you must submit a Returning Student Application no later than Monday, February 11. There is no fee if you submit your RSA after this date, but you will automatically be placed on a space-available waitlist, meaning Dunster and the College will not be able to guarantee you a bed-space, and you will not be able to participate in the spring housing lottery!
- Fall 2019 RSA forms can be found on the housing portal.
- If you are not currently an enrolled student please note that this is separate from any steps you may need to take for the Resident Dean’s Office in order to re-enroll. Please be sure to notify Michael at Dunsterhousedean@fas.harvard.edu, and Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org of your intention to return as soon as possible.
Fall 2019 Inter-House Transfer Application (Round I) due Monday, February 11
- Fall 2019 Inter-House Transfer applications (re: forms) can be found on the new Housing Portal. Click on Housing Forms, followed by Fall Interhouse Transfer to apply.
- Students are eligible to apply either as individuals or groups of 2. Applications for groups of 2 are accepted or denied together.
- If you are granted an Inter-House Transfer after submitting an application, you are required by the College to transfer to your new House.
- Applying for an Inter-House transfer does not guarantee you will be accepted into your desired House(s).
- Detailed information about the application process can be found on the DSO website, here.
DeWolfe Summer Housing Application Opens Monday, March 11
- The College will begin accepting summer housing applications for the DeWolfe apartments beginning on Monday, March 11
- For detailed information on rental rates, payments, eligibility guidelines, suite information, and more, please visit this webpage.
- For detailed information on how to apply, please visit this webpage.