The Squash Court and Exercise Room 004 are available for immediate use, each with a 4-person capacity limit. Please note the remainder of the House Gym area is currently closed as the equipment is undergoing evaluation and repairs. We will notify the House as soon as the remaining spaces become available.
The Dunster exercise facilities provide a great way to stay active without leaving the building! The exercise rooms (001, 004) and squash/basketball court (006) are located on the basement level and are available to Dunster residents between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m., 7 days a week. The available equipment includes treadmills, exercise bikes, rowing machines, free weights, yoga mats, pull-up bars, and other machinery.
Exercise Room Guidelines
- The exercise rooms are available to Dunster residents on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Wipe down the machines with the provided sanitation supplies and remove all belongings after use.
- No food or drink is permitted in the House gym.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Keep HEPA filters on and running at all times.
- Alert the Building Manager's Office to any issues, including equipment in need of repair.