Please note exercise room 001 is currently closed as the equipment is undergoing evaluation and repairs. We will notify the House as soon as the space becomes available for use.
The Dunster exercise facilities provide a great way to stay active without leaving the building! The exercise rooms (001, 004) and squash/basketball court (006) are located on the basement level and are available to Dunster residents 7 days a week! The available equipment includes treadmills, exercise bikes, rowing machines, free weights, yoga mats, pull-up bars, and other machinery.
Exercise Room Guidelines
- The exercise rooms are available to Dunster residents on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Wipe down the machines with the provided sanitation supplies and remove all belongings after use.
- No food is permitted in the House gym.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Keep HEPA filters on and running at all times.
- Exercise Room 004 and the Squash court have a 4-person capacity limit.
- Alert the Building Manager's Office to any issues, including equipment in need of repair.