The fully-stocked Dunster Art Studio (W023) is located on the basement level of the House, just next to the music practice rooms.
In addition to following the art room guidelines below, each student will need to complete a brief orientation. To sign up for an orientation, please contact the Resident Arts Tutor Aaron Fogelson and Student Art Room Manager Albert Zhang .
Art Room Guidelines
- The maximum occupancy of the art room is 2 people at any given time.
- Complete the sign-in sheet when you arrive.
- Respect the art of others by not touching their work unless you have permission.
- If you would like to keep your art supplies in the art room, label them with your name. You may bring your own lock and use one of the available lockers.
- Notify the Arts Tutor or Student Art Room Manager if there are supplies that need to be restocked.
- Do not share the code to the art room.
- No food or drink is allowed in the art room.
- Masks must be worn at all times and HEPA filters kept on and running.
- Keep the art room tidy by cleaning up after yourself. This includes:
- Disarding all trash in the provided grey trash can. Paint waste should be discarded in the yellow trash can.
- Placing all supplies back on shelves.
- Washing and cleaning any used brushes.
- Thoroughly cleaning your station.
- If you are leaving a piece of art to dry, place it on one of the tables or drying stands and attach a post-it to it with your name.
Once you have completed the art room training you may access the space at any time. However, failure to comply with the above guidelines may result in your access to the art studio being revoked.