Fall 2021 Enrollment Confirmation & Housing Intention Form
Please refer to the April 20th Registrar's Office email for information on the Fall 2021 Enrollment Confirmation Form. The email contains a link to the form, which is also available in your my.harvard student home. The form will include housing intention questions, specifically whether you intend to live on-campus for the fall. In June, housing and residential life will follow up with students who plan to return to campus about specific housing considerations.
The form is due Friday, April 30 at 11:59 p.m. and is considered your official response for fall 2021.
All Houses and dorms will close for the spring term at noon on Sunday, May 16. This deadline applies to all students, including seniors. Please plan to move all belongings out of your suite no later than this date.
Additional guidelines for move-out will be posted on this DSO website in April.
In the meantime, to help you plan we've included a preliminary move-out checklist below:
- Take your belongings with you or make arrangements to ship or store items on your own (storage is not available on campus)
- Set up mail forwarding, clear out your current mailbox, and pick up all packages
- Clean your room and remove trash, compost, and recycling
- Turn in your key
- Check out online through the residential portal
- Follow your testing cadence and your daily Crimson Clear attestation through your day of departure
- Advise any guests who will help you move that they'll need to wear a mask and follow campus guidelines
If you are a Dunster residential student who would like to permanently depart the residence mid-semester, please follow the steps above as well as contact the House Administrator and Building Manager as far in advance of your departure as possible.