The Dunster prayer and meditation room is located on the right-hand side of the hallway leading to the library, suite W-219-A. This bright, airy space is complete with meditation pillows, plants, and decorations that offer a peaceful escape from semester stress. Stop by, decompress, and enjoy the space!
Meditation Room Guidelines:
- The meditation room is available to Dunster students 24/7. It can also be reserved on the room scheduler in advance.
- The meditation room capacity limit is 1.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the space.
- Kindly remove shoes before entering.
- Please remove all belongings when you are finished using the space.
- This is meant to be used as reflective space. Please use one of the other many House spaces for quiet study.